TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE FROM THE MUNDANE TO THE MAGICAL
|Dates:||February 16, 2023|
|Meets:||Th from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Location:||Timberline High School|
|Fee:||$21.50 Fee Breakdown|
MASKS ARE OPTIONAL IN OUR SCHOOLS.
There are still openings remaining at this time.
You can't get away from negativity or bad things happening in your life but you can choose how you respond. During this class, you will learn how to shift your thought process to promote more positivity. Scientific studies have revealed that with an optimistic view of life we see greater possibilities, bounce back from setbacks faster, connect more readily with others and become the best version of ourselves. We even sleep better. Join us to learn a simple technique, that with continued effort, has the ability to transform your life from the mundane to the magical.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Name the benefits that happy people enjoy (besides just being happy)
- Understand the broaden and build theory of positivity
- Recognize thinking pitfalls
- Apply the four steps of the F.L.I.P. process to your life
- Name the vital keys to successfully implementing the F.L.I.P. process
Click on instructor for biography; ages 18+