VA HOME LOANS 101
|Dates:||April 18, 2023|
|Meets:||Tu from 6:30 PM to 8 PM|
|Location:||Timberline High School|
2-for-1 Registration! One registers, two attend. If you are attending class at a Boise Schools location, a Community Ed site coordinator will be at the entrance to direct you to your classroom. MASKS ARE OPTIONAL IN OUR SCHOOLS.
There are still openings remaining at this time.
- Who is eligible for a VA loan?
- How VA loans compare to FHA, USDA, IHFA and conventional loans.
- The Pros, Cons & Myths about VA loans.
- Purchase, Refinance & Renovation options.
- Local Real Estate Market overview.
- Bonus: Qualifying attendees will obtain their VA Certificate of Eligibility during or after the class!
Class is for Active Duty or Retired Military. 2 for 1 Registration!Click on instructor link for biography; ages 18+