SCENT GAMES FOR DOGS
|Dates:||September 14, 2023|
|Meets:||Th from 6:30 PM to 8 PM|
Class will be held via ZOOM. Instructor will email you the meeting link and materials before class.
Sorry, this course is full.
Class is taught via ZOOM. A meeting link will be sent by the instructor 24 hours prior to the class.
Dogs have incredible noses, and love to use them. Teach your dog a bunch of games with their noses! We'll play some easy ones and do a brief intro to the competitive sport of nose work. These are suited for old dogs, young dogs, couch potato dogs, bouncing-off-the-wall dogs, dogs with mobility issues, difficult dogs, deaf dogs, blind dogs- all dogs! Common household supplies required- see receipt and/or online description.
By doing this over Zoom, you and your dog can play along during the class, so you'll need some supplies on hand:
· Toilet paper tubes or paper towel tubes,
· hand towel (small dogs) or bath towel (big dogs),
· two plastic containers such as yogurt tubs,
· a couple of small cardboard boxes,
· an empty (unwashed) spice container OR an empty salt shaker, cotton ball and vanilla or peppermint oil
· lots of yummy small (pea-sized) dog treats.
· your dog (if you have more than one, make sure the other/s are corralled in some manner)
Prepare to have fun!
Click on instructor link for biography; Ages 18+