COLLEGE PLANNING-MAXIMIZING FINANCIAL AID AND MINIMIZING COSTS
|Dates:||April 21, 2022|
|Meets:||Th from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM|
|Location:||West Junior High|
Students bring notetaking materials. If you are attending class at a Boise Schools location, a Community Ed site coordinator will be at the entrance to direct you to your classroom. MASKS ARE OPTIONAL IN OUR SCHOOLS!
There are still openings remaining at this time.
For parents of college-bound students, paying for college is likely the biggest financial issue you will face before retirement. Parents—learn what you and your student can do during high school to pay less for college, including:
- Understanding college costs
- Understanding the 3 main sources of financial aid, and how each works
- How to maximize your eligibility for each kind of aid
- How to find scholarships
- Key issues to consider when ‘shopping’ for colleges
- How to shop financial aid while shopping colleges
Bring your notepad and your questions, and figure out how to pay for college!
2-for-1! One registers, two attend!
Click on instructor link for biography; ages 16+ w/ adult