WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY - TIPS & TECHNIQUES
|Dates:||February 12, 2020|
|Meets:||W from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
|Location:||Hillside Junior High|
Students do not need to bring cameras to class.
THIS COURSE IS NOW CLOSED. WINTER SESSION REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 5, 2020. COME BACK AND SEE US!
Sorry, this course is full.
This class is for photographers who want to learn or improve their skills in Wildlife photography. Learn about wildlife behaviors, camera settings and equipment needed for the exciting, rewarding and challenging adventure that is Wildlife photography.
Students are NOT required to bring camera to class!
Items covered in class:
· Good locations to take wildlife photos
· Seasons and migrations of Waterfowl and wildlife
· Best times of day to see wildlife
· Learning the behaviors and habits of wildlife you want to photograph
· Various weather conditions and gear you will need
· Research locations before you go
· Cameras and settings
· Additional gear that comes in handy out in the field
· Shooting on a tripod, handheld or from your vehicle
· Flight shot techniques for waterfowl
· Resources: Some photography websites, books
Click on instructor link for biography; ages 18+